Lightweight, durable, and easy on the wallet. These magazines are a great option for anyone in a state with a 10 round limit, but want the look and grip of a 30 rounder. I use them on a S&W MP15 with a Juggernaut Hellfire mod and have no problems with insertion/ejection. The Flat Dark Earth matches Magpul FDE furniture perfectly.
Hexmag Series 2 AR-15 Magazine with a 10 Round CapacityAdd to Wishlist
State / County / City laws and regulations regarding limited round capacity magazines continue to be implemented and/or changed on an ongoing basis. Because each of these State / County / City capacity laws can be written or interpreted differently, Hexmag has elected to permanently affix the baseplate on all limited capacity magazines. This includes the 10 and 15 round AR15 and 10 round SR25 magazines. The baseplate will be secured to the HexID restricting access to modifications and takedown. If you wish to use a custom color HexID on your limited capacity magazine, please make your color selections upon ordering.
Magazine capacity is regulated by SENTRY's patented True Riser® System inside of a standard size body which is designed to meet strict compliance regulations in specific regions of the United States.
- CALIBERS: .223/5.56x45mm, .300AAC Blackout, .458 SOCOM, .50 Beowulf and more
- RIFLES: AR-15s, SCAR 16, IWI Tavor, CZ Bren, Beretta ARX 100 and more
- CAPACITY: 10 Round internally limited magazine in a standard size body
- CONSTRUCTION: PolyHex2 Advanced Composite. Please note this 10rd magazine uses a standard size body, it is not a short magazine.
- COLORS: Black, FDE, Gray, OD Green. Can be assembled custom with HexID colors. Custom magazines not for re-sale, only available direct to consumer.
- California residents or anyone with non-standard magazine catch/release buttons please make sure that the catch/release button or magazine retention device is adjusted properly.
- Connecticut residents do not need to submit a copy of their carry permits.
All Hexmag products are Made in the U.S.A. by SENTRY
My recently purchased 10/30 Hexmag is everything I wanted in a magazine. Lightweight, strong, stylish and well built. I will be buying more!
great quality . no feel issues.
These are the best mags hands down. Don’t pay for unnecessarily expensive magazines. These work great and keep you tacticool all at the same time.
Let's see how they feed the .300 Blackout. I will update.
Works great, very positive spring and follower. Easily enters and falls out of mag well. I am a New Yorker and I can not take the magazine apart, so the floor plate is permanently attached.
I bought 5 since now in the hellhole that is NJ we have to replace all of our now illegal capacity magazines. Quality is good, works just as advertised. Recommended and would buy again.
Got new mags today! They look get a feel awesome . Sense I live in Maryland I can’t have a true 30 round magazine and this will make mag changes easier. Thank guys keep up the good work.
It looks great for a 10 round magazine. The magazine ejects great and a nice price
Awesome product at a great price.