Awesome clip. Looks like the 30rd works perfectly and awesome addition to my 5.56. Thanks!
Sentry Hexmag AR-15 Mag (Series 2 / 10 rds)Add to Wishlist
State / County / City laws and regulations regarding limited round capacity magazines continue to be implemented and/or changed on an ongoing basis. Because each of these State / County / City capacity laws can be written or interpreted differently, Hexmag has elected to permanently affix the baseplate on all limited capacity magazines. This includes the 10 and 15 round AR15 and 10 round SR25 magazines. The baseplate will be secured to the HexID restricting access to modifications and takedown. If you wish to use a custom color HexID on your limited capacity magazine, please make your color selections upon ordering.
Magazine capacity is regulated by SENTRY's patented True Riser® System inside of a standard size body which is designed to meet strict compliance regulations in specific regions of the United States.
- CALIBERS: .223/5.56x45mm, .300AAC Blackout, .458 SOCOM, .50 Beowulf and more
- RIFLES: AR-15s, SCAR 16, IWI Tavor, CZ Bren, Beretta ARX 100 and more
- CAPACITY: 10 Round internally limited magazine in a standard size body
- CONSTRUCTION: PolyHex2 Advanced Composite. Please note this 10rd magazine uses a standard size body, it is not a short magazine.
- COLORS: Black, FDE, Gray, OD Green. Can be assembled custom with HexID colors. Custom magazines not for re-sale, only available direct to consumer.
- California residents or anyone with non-standard magazine catch/release buttons please make sure that the catch/release button or magazine retention device is adjusted properly.
- Connecticut residents do not need to submit a copy of their carry permits.
All Hexmag products are Made in the U.S.A. by SENTRY
Purchased two of these for my husband for his AR. He was so happy.
If you live anywhere that has a mag limit then you need to buy theays. if your looking for that REAL 10/30. DO NOT SECOND GUESS. BUY NOW.
Great 10/30 mag. Only issue is it came with the rivet to make it a 10 round mag when the picture illustrates no rivet. No worries easy fix. 4.5 stars!
Just don't like the rivets in the bottom of the mags ???
I got the mags in a timely fashion so as far as the vendor's concerned I give 5 stars But , and there is amost definitely a but And this goes for hexmags the company its self They added a rivet on the footplate to prevent you from sliding off the foot plate I liked these mags because for different training exercises and shooting competitions it was easy to upgrade these mags to larger capacity for those particular events So buyer beware ......but there is a work around To remove the rivet and it's pretty easy but I'll let the reader of this review figure that out , his or her self
These are great mags. No issues at all. My only complaint is at the base plate theres a rivet, so it makes it really hard to clean. Besides that they're great.
Can’t go wrong with HEX MAGS! Great product y’all!!!
While purchasing this Magazine I wasnt sure I was going to receive a quality product. However upon receiving this product I was certain I made the right choice. The magazine is made from quality material and has not failed me while testing hundreds of rounds through it. I would definitely buy this product again.